This double-sided illuminated wall clock is from a former power plant. It was installed there in the administration building and belonged to the original equipment. The power plant was taken in 1940 in business, so far can be the year of manufacture date well. It's a rare execution in this size.
The clock has been sandblasted, brushed and waxed. The heavily damaged ancient dials were replaced after the original pattern. The Clock is equipped with new battery-operated watch movements from Junghans.
The metal table can be requested separately.
Dimensions:height: 56 cm (22")
depth: 35 cm (13,8'')
diameter clock-face: 40 cm (15,7")
diameter clock: 50 cm (19,7")
weight: 16,9 kg